There’s a new kid on the block and we’re excited!
Let us introduce you to a new type of stove, the glamping stove. Ideal for small outbuildings, narrow boats, conservatories and even tents, pods and yurts; Glamping stoves are both portable and efficient. As we embark on a new era of flexible working and with more and more garden offices being built in outdoor spaces, these stoves are the perfect solution for isolated warmth when the whole house doesn’t require heating. The Go Eco Adventurer stove even has a top for a kettle or pot and can be upgraded to include an oven, warm cookies at the desk anyone??
Practical, incredible attention to detail and exceptional craftsmanship quality. Safe, stylish and built for purpose; This is what separates the new Go Eco Adventurer range from other glamping stoves currently on the market.
The Go Eco Adventurer is redefining quality and efficiency for anyone looking for a glamping stove that does it all. Perfect for yurts, narrow boats, shepherd’s huts or for those simply looking to enjoy their garden rooms and summerhouses all year round – the Adventurer is the perfect heating (and cooking!) companion.
This glamping stove really hits the mark as being the ultimate in warmth, character, ambience, practicality and versatility. A fresh design by an experienced team, this highly speciﬁed little stove provides much more than meets the eye in both function and styling. DEFRA exempt for smokeless zones and already approved for use beyond 2022 Ecodesign regulations.
The Adventurer has a heat output of 4.5kW which is plenty enough to keep you warm in the winter or on those chillier evenings. This stove is designed to burn both wood and smokeless fuel and has an impressive efficiency rating of 86% which ensures you get the most heat out of the fuel you use. It’s large viewing window means you get an excellent view of the flames and the powerful airwash system will maintain a cleaner glass.
Standard features include a large-size cooking top, multi-fuel equipment, powerful air-washed glass window and durable stainless-steel ﬁttings, trims and ﬁxings. Versatile heat shielding packages ensure that every application is catered for whilst a host of optional accessories can further personalise the stove to meet individual needs.
The freestanding heatshield package is designed to provide a complete solution, including hearth, for stable installations into combustible surroundings. The steel sides may be safely sited, as close as 70mm at the sides and 75mm at the rear, to combustible wall materials. Independently safety tested to EN13240, the heatshield package is a tightly tailored solution for simple stove siting. When fitted with the heatshield package this versatile stove has countless options. Attached directly to the stove body itself this system lends itself to camping pods, tents, yurts, cabins and, in combination with the marine hearth the system, lends itself to narrowboats and other situations where space is at an absolute premium.
The Go Eco Adventurer has various optional accessories to cater to your every need. Specially designed and interchangeable these include:
• Warming shelves. These are very popular and can be positioned on either side of the stove, providing a handy area to warm a kettle or pan. These can be ﬁtted with either of the heatshield packages and all other accessories.
• An insulated lift-off modular oven. This comes complete with temperature gauge, handles, two wire shelves and optional glass door. It’s large enough to fit up to a 22cm casserole dish or 27 x 22cm baking tins.
• A solid stainless ﬁddle rail. The fiddle rail adds safety to your stove preventing your kettle or pan and kettle from falling off. Again, this is compatible with all other accessories.
• Marine hearth unit. For narrowboats and very compact spaces, the BS8511 compliant marine hearth unit is available. If you wish to install this stove into a narrowboat or a very compact space, the marine hearth is an essential accessory.
• Log store. The tailored log store may be ﬁtted to the base of the stove for added height and convenience.
As you can see, there are plenty of options available to suit whatever glamping or canal boating needs you have. Enhance your small space with the Go Eco Adventurer. It’s simple, yet attractive design will compliment both modern and traditional interiors and it’s tall design means that it won’t take up too much room.
A final recap. The Go Eco Adventurer is a convenient, slim and practical glamping stove. Key features include:
• Attractive, characterful design enhances any living space.
• Extra-large air-washed ﬂame-viewing window.
• Standard stainless-steel cooking top that accommodates pans up to 28-30cm.
• 86% efﬁciency, A+ for best in class performance.
• Stainless-steel handle, trims, ashpan and all ﬁxings for durability and long service.
• Separate simple air control sliders for air wash and primary under-grate air.
• Multi-fuel equipped as standard.
• DEFRA exempt for smoke control areas as standard.
• SIA Ecodesign 2022 compliance for future-proof peace of mind.
• Optional oven accepts 22cm casserole or up to 27 x 22cm baking tins.
• Unrivalled heat shielding options for multiple installation conﬁgurations.
For more information about any of our wood-burning or multi-fuel stoves, please click here to visit our website. Our expert team look forward to helping you to choose the right wood-burner or multi-fuel stove for your living space.